10 July 2006

Oh my God....He's aliiive!

Yeah, bitches believe it. Blame it on either the constant eating (hooray to saturated fats), or the humidity, or both, I have been incredibly lazy in my updates. Didn't realise I actually had a mini fanbase out there who were left yearning for more of my senseless ramblings! I love you, all five of y'all... Anyway, so I thought I'd give this blog a little shake-up, as it was looking a bit drab, sort of like a drag queen without make-up and her 6 feet tall wig on the foam head on her brightly lit dressing room maquillage table.

Anyway, prior to writing this update, I was going through some of my comments, and I would like to take this opportunity to wave emphatically to Julia, whom I have called my muse. Hello Julia (a.k.a. Bob....or was it Ed? When is the reunion tour going to begin?) You're simply fabulous, my Jewess with sass. Thanks again for stopping by!

OK on with the updates.

I'm a bit low on my wit nowadays, I blame the water here. It's a bit shit.

And since arriving, I think the water has made me shrink about an inch.

...In height!

You dirty, racist bitches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home