03 August 2006

Outrage of the Day

How messed up is the Chinese government's logic behind their move to curtail the *potential* spread of rabies.

From BBC News

A county in south-west China has ordered all 50,546 dogs to be killed to fight a rabies outbreak which has killed three people, state media say.

Read more.

It's such a crime that 50,000 canines are culled after three people died from rabies. I can almost draw parallels between this and the farce in the Middle East. But don't get me started.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Victor,

I've been reading your blog at work. Miss You. When are you coming to Calgary?

Anne

4:06 AM  
Blogger the Beeb said...

Hey Anne!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope all is going well with you! I miss you a lot and wish I could come to Calgary and see you! Right now I'm in Hong Kong trying to get my ass employed. But I'll be sure to stop by Calgary when I have a steady income, and more importantly, a holiday!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home