02 August 2006

Before I go on...

Did you know that it's AUGUST. Fuck me up the toot with a lit cigar, I guess time flies when I sit around on my ass all day, priorities out the window. I mean why should I get out there and find a job when there are toilets to be cleaned, tiled floors to be broomed, and leftovers in the fridge waiting to be raided! Sorry to be bitching about my duty as the live-in domestic. Again.

I have to say, though, going to Singapore last week was fantastic. I ate so much, and when I went to the doctor's office today I weighed myself and was surprised that I didn't gain a single pound. Praise the Schweddy Balls (FYI: classic SNL reference) weather, as the taxing tropical climate of Singapore made every gram of fat I ingested from all those dishes made from cocount milk seep right through my pores and evaporated under the unforgiving sun. However, as Ignatius said half-jokingly, we might be scrawny but Asians will probably die from heart diseases because we eat anything under the sun.

I'll start my updates from the trip tomorrow, but first, let me get a few things off my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home